Sunday, October 12, 2008

Thank Goodness for Priesthood Blessings

Saturday Sawyer and Abby got to spend the day at Grandma Evans' so that mom and dad could do some dejunking and cleaning. When we came to get them I noticed one of Sawyer's eye's was a little puffy. My dad then told me that Abby had poured sand on the porch and Sawyer was cleaning it off. When she came in her eye was really puffy and swollen. So Grandpa put some medicine on it and gave her a blessing. He said it was scary how swollen it was. He said it looked much better now. Today, Sunday, it is just a little red underneath the eye. I am grateful she was with her Grandpa and he was able to give her a blessing. I just wish they would have got a before picture and after. I guess they were too worried and busy at the time, understandable.

4 comments:

The Garrison Family said...

hey, i found your blog. maybe now we can keep in touch other than mission get togethers. there is nothing better than a priesthood blessing. we have had to use many lately in our home.

Unknown said...

What's this about not really posting very often? Isn't that what you said at the restaurant? I love all the new posts! Blogging is addicting, huh?

brett and carly said...

Holy posts woman! I love the picture of Sawyer with the fake nails... and remind her the Elphie is a witch and she loves Elphie! :)

chris+amber said...

Hi Carrie! I'm so excited I found your blog! You have beautiful kids. You look great. I can't believe it's been almost 3 year since I've seen you. Email me at amberleigh[dot]hansen[at]gmail[dot]com so I can send you an invite!