Thursday, October 02, 2008

My Great Bargain

Okay so I don't usually go shopping for bargains, if I find them then I buy. I am lazy and so I just go buy what I need or don't buy it and do with out. Anyway, I have been wanting a new baby carrier oh since Sawyer was a baby. I haven't liked mine but I used it with her and with Abby. Well, I was done with this one. I was having a hard time deciding which one I liked for a decent price. I have been wanting a Baby Bjorn, but hello the cheapest one is $80, I don't think so. My sister-in-law Karen told me to look on Craigslist, so I did. I found one that I liked that lived near me and was priced at $35. I thought that was pretty good so I called and set up to go get it. The wife was out of town so I was working with the husband. I told him all I had was two 20's or I could write a check. He went and looked around and came back and said one 20 is fine. I asked if he was sure and he said yes. I was ecstatic! Things like that never happen to me. So I got this carrier that was used occasionally by one child for $20. I was very happy and proud of myself, with my great bargain.

No comments: