Thursday, October 02, 2008

Apple Core for a Snack?

Today I sliced an apple for Sawyer and Abby to share. Apparently Abs didn't have enough. I go into the kitchen and she is eating something. I can't figure out what it is because I just cleaned in there. There wasn't anything on the floor she could have picked up. Well, I look at the counter where I left the apple core and it looked smaller. Sure enough Abby had taken a bite. Just to prove my theory she drives her car up to the counter, stands on it, picks up the apple slicer, and takes a bite. Again I thought this was hilarious. So, I had to document her yummy snack. She ate everything, I thought she would have stuff to spit out, maybe seeds or something. Nope, she ate it all. I am sure she would have finished it off had I not thrown it away.

4 comments:

Stephanie Evans said...

Abby will eat pretty much anything won't she. Well it looks like your blog has taken off since you decided to get it going. I am happy because now I can see better what is going on. Thanks for giving in. This is Trav by the way.

Paula said...

That's my Abbadoozer!

brett and carly said...

Holy cow woman... and you said you weren't a blogger! I missed one day and missed 17 posts! :) Your girls are so hilarious. They are going to LOVE Matthew!

Lindsay said...

haha that is hilarious. and i gotta say you've been posting quite a bit for not wanting to be a blogger. you go Carrie!!!