
A couple months ago I was going to get rid of some old Ensigns but then I thought hey I can cut some pictures out of here and make a book for church or other things. Of course like most of my good ideas and projects they get put down for another time. A few weeks ago Sawyer saw the magazines in our garage and asked what they were for. I told her what I was wanting to do and of course she was all in. She kept asking me if we could work on it. I of course said not yet. The other day I walk by her and she is cutting and gluing which isn't odd for my little crafter. I looked at what she was doing and there was the picture book. She had cut out pictures of Jesus, Joseph Smith, Moses, etc. and was gluing them to pieces of paper. I just love her craftiness, thanks to her it is started. It wasn't quite what I was going to do so I will still add my own to her book. She does a few pages everyday, it is so sweet.
Here she is in action.
Sawyer showing off what she found, and on the counter is a partially done page.
1 comment:
Great job Sawyer. So you seem to be pretty good at this blog thing, how did you change the backgroud?
Post a Comment